Friday 16 November 2012

Ski Teal We Drop & Striping Tape


Polishes used:
French Quarter For Your Thoughts- OPI
Ski Teal We Drop- OPI

I had been wanting to do some more experimenting with striping tape. I started this manicure with a base colour of the subtle grey French Quarter For Your Thoughts and let it dry completely. The next day I tapped off this design and painted Ski Teal We Drop over top in one thick coat.



I've been getting lots of great compliments about this design, I think that the colours suit each other perfectly.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful, like you did?
    Great afternoon, a kiss, Ariana

    http://esmalteatrevido.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do! Looks super elegant

    ReplyDelete
  3. French Quarter For Your Thoughts looks like Did You Ear About Van Gogh!

    ReplyDelete