Saturday 21 April 2012

Zebra Pattern Over Black Sparkles


Polishes Used:
Black Satin- Rimmel
Some Like It Haute- China Glaze
White Konad stamping polish
Bundle Monster Plate #223

I've been wanting to try a stamp over a glittery polish for a while after seening some really pretty ones on other blogs. I started with two coats of Rimmel's Black Satin and one coat of China Glazes Some Like It Haute.


It turned out to be hard to photograph, there was much more multi-colour shimmer on the nail then what it seems from the photos. The the bottle photographed a little closer to what it really looks like.



 I then stamped a zebra pattern (Bundle Monster #223) over top!



In the future I will choose a thinner stamp over top to really be able to see the shimmer from underneath, but I got a lot of nice compliments on this mani, so I think the combination is a winner. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this! The added sparkles in the glitter really give it an edge!

    ReplyDelete